Follow | Dashboard


The Elmo, eighteen, pale, worn & torn.

Entry | About | Board | Credit


A perfect start, maybe..
I constantly wonder how my life looks in other ppl's eyes. Do they think I have it easy? Do they think I have nothing going on for myself? Or are they fascinated with who I am? The thing is that no one will ever know my whole story. No one will ever know the things Ive had to overcome. Not even my closest friends, not even my own family. The thing is that ppl are so quick to judge nowadays. You only see a person from what they want and allow you to see. I always try to look as put together as I can, and I guess thats my way of hiding from the truth. Its just that way everyone will assume that everything in my life is okay. That I never go through anything. If only everyone knew how broken I am, and how Im holding on for the dear life on this one last strand thats recently become very delicate. The truth is that no one really knows me. No one will ever know me, and sometimes that scares me, because no one will ever know why I am the way I am. 


Sounds creepy that I have been deleted all the older posts in this blog and and Im not so sure how many times I did this kind of thing. Hmm. The reason why I started to write here after few months leaving this blog without any mark is.. I knew, my blog will make my day better. My blog will be the one who will listen to me, no matter how many times it receive the aches from me as I keep leaving it when I own someone. My blog still here with me. This will be my random space for posting amazing quotes and pictures that relate to my life. Credit goes to the respective original blogspot.

Anyway. Im Farah. But you can call me by name, Rukhsana. Oh awkward haha. Im the kind of girl when I cry, I cry. When I fall for someone, I fall too hard. Ppl tell me Im too intense when it comes to emotions. Ill do anything to be around with the one I loved. I dont always look perfect and sometimes I get insecure. And I may have flaws. But Ill love you better than anyone else ever could. 



See ya! (:


/ Newer post