Follow | Dashboard


The Elmo, eighteen, pale, worn & torn.

Entry | About | Board | Credit


Dear you..
Its been a week since your gone and it still hurts. Nothing has got better, at all. I never knew it would be this hard, I really didn’t. I never really had to deal with a missing of someone I was so close with.2 months of being in love with you. Now I can only write letters to you that idk youll read or not. Its fucking hard. But im not giving up anytime soon. I still feel you with me, I do. I look crazy sometimes because im sitting there and something will remind me of you and I’ll laugh and get the biggest smile on my face. Even though youre gone you still know how to make me happy, i’m still the happiest girl alive because of you. Just because your gone doesn’t mean I’m single now, no I’m still taken. I’m still madly in love with you.


I’m not writing this to have people feeling sorry for me. I’m writing this because I want you all to know every fight you and your boyfriend have isn’t anything. Don’t get so mad at each other. Don’t say things you don’t mean. Be fucking happy with each other! You never know what can happen and I don’t want you guys to go through the same thing I am. Its hard. Please I’m begging you. PLEASE appreciate each other and be happy. It will all work out. I promise.


I love you Koshi and I miss you so much. A day doesn’t go by where I don’t think of you. You are still such an amazing boyfriend. I wish you didn’t do what you did. But atleast youre finally happy. I’ll see you later on in life babe. We will have our future. Stay happy, keep smiling. Love you sayang..


By your lil elmo, Rukhsana.

Older post / Newer post